In-take Specialist APPLY NOW
Divine Consign is a furniture Consignment store. A Consignment Intake Specialist s the face of Divine Consign. It is often the first opportunity for new and existing consignors to be introduced to the nature and culture of Divine Consign. A Consignment Intake Specialist (“CIS”) must be well-dressed, well-spoken, well-educated and present a confident/competent manner. A CIS must believe in Divine Consign’s vision and store culture and display that belief in all aspects of their work.
The Job Description is of CIS is as follows:
- To exemplify the Store Culture of Divine Consign by keeping in mind its vision, core values, and policies/procedures. Vision – Divine Consign offers its customers with a beautiful selection of new and nearly new furniture in a clean, fun, and inviting environment while assisting them to create the spaces of their dreams at prices they can afford.
- Core Values – Innovation, Integrity, and Success.
- Adopt, Learn and display exceptional customer service techniques designed to promote Divine Consign’s Store Culture. This includes an eagerness to learn new sales/intake techniques and a strict adherence to best practices in performance of their job duties at all times.
- Display a willingness and competency at quickly and efficiently evaluating inventory while following the store policies on what will and will not be accepted for sale. A CIS must be able to explain why an item cannot be accepted in a professional and non-confrontational manner Be well-versed in all consignment procedures and processes and be able to communicate said policies and procedures to consignors and customers) in a clear professional manner.
- Understand and explain store procedure regarding the returning of items after expiration of the consignment period.
- Explain to each consignor how to access and use their online consignor portal.
- Answer any questions a consignor may have concerning any of our contract provisions.
- Provide exceptional customer service by addressing a customer/consignor’s needs quickly and efficiently. A CIS must be able to ask pertinent questions designed to identify a customer/consignor’s “pain points” and provide advice and methods to alleviate them. A CIS will solve all customer issues immediately or find someone who can. Excellent customer service involves following up with customers/consignors personal until a matter comes to an acceptable completion. A CIS must have a cool-head and great problem solving skills to address and repair inevitable issues that will arise.
- A CIS must display proficiency and a complete understanding of operations Divine Consign’s POS system (Traxia) and Dispatchtrack. They must have a full understanding of the website and online store, so as to efficiently and appropriately use and answer any questions regarding said systems. Of course, we will provide all necessary training so prior knowledge is not a prerequisite.
- CIS will be responding to consignment requests via email and in-store. Exception written and grammar skills are a must. Proficient computer skills and knowledge of outlook email is also necessary..
- A CIS must be proficient at providing consignor’s with a price range for listing prices of items they are interested in consigning.
- A CIS is responsible for INSPECTING, EVALUATING and PRICING ALL INCOMING INVENTORY. This includes: Entering all inventory into Traxia and assuring that the inventory is being put into the proper consignor account.
- Research and price every time to ensure pricing accuracy.
- Photograph EVERY inventory item (regardless of size or price).
- Work with the warehouse to make sure that all furniture is CLEAN, repaired, priced and properly tagged BEFORE it is placed on the showroom floor or placed on the online store
- Properly grade each inventory items according to its condition (and Divine Consign’s grading system) and enter that grade into Traxia under “Additional Information”.
- Properly and efficiently identify condition issues with furniture and clearly and precisely explain any conditions issues in the “Additional Information” section on the Traxia inventory page.
- Provide eloquent and through descriptions of items while entering them into inventory.
- Actively and continuously learn about your inventory and be able to demonstrate this knowledge to your customers/consignors. Actively learn about the products we carry and accept. Be able to identify brands, styles and quality of all incoming items and be able to relay this knowledge to your customers/consignors.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Riverside, IL 60546: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail management: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person|||North Riverside, IL 60546|||||||||-UTPY4gBk-5fGIkV|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||20|||25|||true|||